This time, a special edition of Recommended Reading, about the acquisition of Berlin startup 6Wunderkinder by Microsoft:
- Microsoft Buys To-Do List App Maker, by Amir Mizroch in the Wall Street Journal: The first article most people read about this acquisition, it seemed, with the not exactly precise range of “100 to 200 Million Dollars” mentioned as the price.
- We are all 6Wunderkinder, (in German), by Alexander Hüsing, Deutsche Startups: And the award for the most ridiculous headline and idea for an article goes to… Well, someone has to defend these freshly minted multi-millionairs and a billion dollar from criticism, right? 😉
- Microsoft acquires Berlin’s 6Wunderkinder / Wunderlist: some thoughts, and some facts, by Robin Wauters on Tech.eu: Some analysis, from different angles.
- 6Wunderkinder’s exit is a triple wake up call, by Gil Dibner: Some more analysis, from an investor perspective.
- Wunderlist, by Frank Thelen: The early-stage investor of 6WK also had something to say about the exit. Is it a sign that he posts about it with the product name, Wunderlist, rather than the company name?
Work in progress, to be updated with more actual content later!