After a long – almost 2 months! – hiatus, another edition of Recommend Reading for you, dear reader!*
- Google Ventures to discontinue its $125 million European fund by Robin Wauters: No more Google Ventures London fund! From two funds back to one, at Google Ventures.
- Paua Ventures collects 45 Mio for Investments in Europe (in German) by Kim Richters: Paua Ventures already was one of the most active VCs in Berlin before and 45 million Euro is A LOT of money – for a VC in continental Europe at least.
- GoEuro raises $45M in latest funding round, led by Goldman Sachs by Alexandra Gibbs (with video interview) at CNBC: You get 45 million and you get 45 million… everybody gets 45 million! By coincidence (at least I think it is one), Berlin-based intermodal travel search startup GoEuro also got 45 million this week – US dollar, in this case.
- “The good times for Real Estate Agents [..] are over” (in German), interview with Marc Wallner by Caspar Tobias Schlenk: The interview itself is not really interesting. The comment section, in which real estate agents (“Makler” in German) defend their profession with more or less good arguments, however, is.
* There’s still so few of you, I really could say that to each of you, individually.